World population has increased up to the highest level in the past decade and is still increasing with each passing day. Because of this rapid increase problem of lack of resources arose and all that lead to extreme poverty, inequality, lack of opportunities.
To reduce these problems and nearly finish them from the root, United Nations developed “Sustainable Development Goals” which were adopted by 193 countries in 2015. The main purpose of this plan is to protect the world and make it a better place for all human beings. United Nation focuses on the agenda that “no one shall be left behind” and believes to achieve these goals by 2030. Regarding this UN says that it can only happen with enormous selfless efforts, determination towards the cause, and by quickly adapting to changing trends.
Also Read: UN SDG.
The 17 Sustainable Development Goals:
- End poverty and all its forms everywhere end hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture.
- Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote life-long learning opportunities for all.
- Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls.
- Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all.
- Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all.
- Promote sustained, inclusive, and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment, and decent work for all.
- Built resilient infrastructure and promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation.
- Reduce inequality within and among countries.
- Make cities and human settlements inclusive, resilient, safe, and sustainable.
- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
- Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impact.
- Conserve and sustainably use the ocean, seas, and marine resources for sustainable development.
- Protect, restore and sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystem, sustainably manage forest, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss.
- Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all, and build effective accountable, and inclusive institutions at all levels.
- Strengthen the need for implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development.
As a Social Impact Platform bringing transparency for migrant communities, Instakin is endeavoring to support this necessary cause. It has been working on multiple plans that are proposed in the above-given goals especially goal number 17.
Strengthening financial ties between countries will help in developing a world full of opportunities and stable financial conditions for all that will gradually eliminate poverty.
As we know that migrants have to suffer many hardships when they relocate, it’s really difficult but migrants do so for making the future better for themselves and their families back home. The remittances sent by workers from overseas to their homeland drastically increased all around the world in the past decade. These remittances are the source of financial backup which can be utilized in critical situations. Another fact is that people who migrate for work not always go to high-income countries but to middle-income countries which makes those countries a great source of remittance.
Instakin is providing many services for overseas migrants to protect utilization of their remittances. Instakin has started the platform keeping in mind, as also mentioned in UN SDG goal 10 (10.c), that reduces transaction costs to less than 3%.
Instakin is working for the betterment worldwide through their following work:
Direct Access to service–provider’s back home: Instakin understands the situation of migrants who work hard for their families and at the same time have to take care of the important tasks back home. That’s why it is progressing towards making the lives of overseas workers much easier by providing them access to qualified and specialized vendors for their tasks which they want to be done back home. The transaction procedure of Instakin is advanced and at the same time easy. Transactions can be done directly from an account or via credit card too. Instakin also makes sure that the money is used only for the purpose it is sent for.
Reducing Fraud: It happens most of the time that people living overseas find it difficult to trust vendors from far away. There’s always a risk of fraud and misuse of money. To reduce this risk, Instakin provides people with the most authentic and verified vendors at many affordable costs. Instakin is reliable because it keeps the person who hires, in touch with the vendor who is hired for the work all the time and keeps the hiring party updated with all the progress of the work.
Zero-Remittances Cost: Globally, the cost of remittances is 6.38% on an average of the amount which is sent. Instakin works to provide relief to overseas workers and is apparently one of the prominent platforms in which no extra cost is charged when people send their remittances to their homeland.
Financial Access to Migrants: Instakin also facilitates migrants with financial access. It has introduced another important service like financial banking service, through which sending and receiving money has become easier. Now people living overseas can work freely without any stress.